Undergraduate tickets are $25 (limit one per HUID) and go on sale on Tuesday, November 7. The final day to purchase tickets is Thursday, November 16. Cash, credit, and debit are all accepted forms of payment. Tickets are subject to availability and will likely sell out prior to the end of the scheduled distribution period, as we receive a limited number of student tickets from Yale to sell at the discounted undergraduate rate. Get your ticket early! You can purchase your ticket at the following locations:
- Harvard Athletic Ticket Office (Murr Center, 65 North Harvard Street, M-F 9am-5pm)
- House Dining Halls/Annenberg (House distributions are open to all undergraduates.)
- Tuesday, November 7: Cabot Dining Hall (5pm-7pm), Leverett Dining Hall (5pm-7pm)
- Wednesday, November 8: Quincy Dining Hall (5pm-7pm), Winthrop Dining Hall (5pm-7pm)
- Thursday, November 9: Currier Dining Hall (5pm-7pm), Mather Dining Hall (5pm-7pm)
- Monday, November 13: Dunster Dining Hall (5pm-7pm), Eliot Dining Hall (5pm-7pm)
- Tuesday, November 14: Lehman Hall (Between Straus and Wadsworth House, 1pm-3pm), Pforzheimer Dining Hall (5pm-7pm)
- Wednesday, November 15: Kirkland Dining Hall (Noon-2pm), Adams Dining Hall (5pm-7pm)
- Thursday, November 16: Lowell Dining Hall (5pm-7pm), Annenberg (5pm-7pm)
As a reminder, the final day to purchase student tickets is Thursday, November 16. Tickets may sell out prior to the scheduled end of sales on Thursday evening.
Guest tickets can be purchased from the Yale Ticket Office and range in price from $55-$75. For more information, click here. By purchasing at ticket in one of the designated Harvard sections, your guest will have admission to the Yale Bowl and can join you in the student section on a space availabile basis.